Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Gettin' Real In The Whole Foods Parking Lot

Remember the fantastically unauthorized Trader Joes commercial?  I love people that can laugh at their pretentious selves.

Here's a video of my other favorite grocery store:




Stopping by Whole Foods later for some kelp and fish and maybe some quinoa.  Maybe I'll be the only one without a Prius--in my 1999 gas-guzzling Suburban.  Havta get my gangsta on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...