Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Monday, April 4, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Thanks to the very generous donations of friends of this blog and members of The Revival Center, bright and early in the morning I'm leaving for Memphis to spend a few days with Dolgor and Munkh-Erdene.  I'll be gone until Friday.

Last night Munkh-Erdene had a fever and has had some coughing and breathing difficulty.  Thankfully, his lungs are clear, according to the chest x-ray.

Please be in prayer for:

~Munkh-Erdene to remain fever free and breathing to be easy.

~ Continuing strength for him and that he daily get stronger and stronger.

~The continued good health of Dolgor.

~Munkh-Erdene's Daddy and big sister in Mongolia.  I know they miss him!

~Safe travels for me and strength.  Pray that I do not have any morning sickness while traveling!

~The kids and Gana while I am away.  I wrote them an entire book--what to eat, what to do for school, what chores to do, etc.--while I am gone.  :-)  Also pray for my girlfriends and mom who are taking shifts with my children while Gana is at work.  What a wonderful community of caring people I'm blessed to know!

Dolgor has set up a website for Munkhuush (his nickname).  Please visit it and leave her a comment letting her know that you are praying: Caring Bridge.



I will update you all from Memphis as I am able!  Thank you for your prayers and support!!!

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

YESSS!! Have a great trip, Daja!! You are prayed for and much loved! So is little Munkh and his whole family! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...