2. I will ring the New Year in with chocolate chip cookies. (A cookie right before midnight and a cookie right after. A year that begins and ends with a chocolate chip cookie has to be good.)
3. Two words: Hot Chocolate. (There hopefully will be a follow-up post to you, as I report on different hot chocolates. I'm a connoisseur.)
4. I will celebrate Tsaagan Sar in true Mongolian style.
5. Sweaters, tights, boots, scarves, gloves. I will go against the Southern California tide and not dress like it is July when it's January.
|Captain, two years old, in the snow.|
7. I will celebrate the "Us" of our marriage. Gana and I will establish our weekly date night....and protect it. It will be better than this.
9. Re-read Orthodoxy, by GK Chesterton.
|Snow day with the kids--Captain's first winter.|