Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ghost of blogging past.....

I have some Christmas posts rolling around my mind, but no time to write them.  So instead, enjoy some Christmas blogging from last year.


The one in which I strive to inspire you to employ all your feminine charms to make the holiday lovely.

The one in which I showcase the very worst things you can give your true love.  Skip these 10 things and give me a partridge in a pear tree instead.

The one in which I nauseate those without children by entertaining you with all the witty things my children say about the season.

The one in which I drive you to brink of depression and give an economic boost to shrinks everywhere. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...