Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hospitality

Last week I did a few interviews for EightM.  One of them was on the meaning and practice of hospitality.  Please ignore the completely crazy face in this still shot.  *ahem*


2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

The kids were upstairs with Gana! I was in the basement. :-)

Claire said...

Aw man...this makes me miss you. :( I love you, Daja dahling, and we will have to meet up soon. Kiss 'em all for me (but you can hug Gana for me). :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...