Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My! How Times Have Changed

Here's a couple things I stumbled upon recently.  Fits right in with the "Women" thread of this blog lately.



Need we swing with the pendulum, Mommies?  Feed your families well, play outside everyday that's sunny, and enjoy whatever shape you are.  I'll keep saying it over and over and over.....and over....until I stop hearing Mommies counting calories for themselves or their families.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the diet they were giving kids at school worked TO well and now there is a problem with Obesity. lol

THE Princess Bombshell* said...

Those are awesome. Love it.

Lady Dorothy said...

I wonder if those lean class qualifiers thought it was fun that they got to go have a snack OR was it humiliating to have be classified in that group? Poor things.

And I wonder (I'm just in a wondering mood...) what was in Wate-On? Apparently it wasn't "dangerous sugar".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...