Wasting our lives and glorifying God

Wasting our lives and glorifying God
Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Friday, January 21, 2011

Scenes from Christmas 2010

 We spent the holiday in Paso Robles at my folks' house, along with my sister and family, grandparents and aunt.  Lots of wonderful noise and relaxation.
















Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.

LOL!


Picture perfect Christmas



1 comment:

Lady Dorothy said...

Looks like those people were having a good time! (Why couldn't that pillow have been sitting up?!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...